Outdoor Worship | This Sunday, October 22 | New Time of 10:30 am
We’ll gather for worship at the Outdoor Chapel under the fall leaves this Sunday. Given the cooler than normal temperatures, we are altering plans to let a little more sunshine in. Worship will begin at 10:30 am.
Some additional helpful info as we prepare for this unique service:
- Our friends at Borough Coffee, directly across Mendenhall Street from the Outdoor Chapel, are open all morning, so come any time prior to the service and grab your favorite warm beverage.
- Children & families are especially invited to come early. Pastor Amy will open up the playground at 9:30 for any children that want to play and any parents and family that want to enjoy coffee and conversation.
- After the service, we will have a light soup lunch on the church lawn and donations will be accepted. We will have some seating for lunch, but feel free to bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- It will be “sweater weather,” so dress warmly and casually. We’ll also have some fire rings and outdoor heaters set around for additional comfort.
- Space will be available to park or drop-off on Mendenhall directly in front of the Outdoor Chapel, and Deacons available to assist, for any that would prefer.
Looking forward to gathering with you on Sunday! The service will feature beloved hymns, a bluegrass trio, the beauty of creation, and the warmth of community. We hope to see you there!
Note: due to wifi limitations, we are not able to stream the service live.