Sunday Morning Bible Study
Adult Bible Study is ever changing and we have both traditional and more contemporary classes to choose from, as well as special one-time studies and seasonal studies.
Bible study at FBC is every Sunday morning at 9:15 am until 10:15 am. There are small group Bible studies for all ages of adults that are based on the standard age division, as well as classes that are intergenerational, just for women, for single adults, for the dramatic, and those based on a specific topic.
Special Interest Classes:
- Oasis – Summertime Bible study for adult classes. Teachers can take a break and classes can come together as often as they would like to join with other classes. The class will use the Formations material. Come for a week, a month, or the whole summer. Oasis will meet in room 102 at 9:30 am on Sundays.
- Just for Women – women of all ages come together for in-depth discussion as they study and learn.
- Scripture & Stage – combine God’s word in a dramatic form to enhance worship and communicate the scripture (September-May).
- Gathering Community – join this intergenerational class for a variety of Bible study topics and discussion.
- Happy Hearts – Bible study for our friends with special education needs.
We invite you join us for any of these opportunities to study God’s word. For more information click to email our education office.
Mondays, September 19 – November 7 | 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Any journey requires planning and preparation. Our journey of faith is no exception. FRONT is an eight week course of study designed to give participants an in-depth understanding of the essentials of any faith journey: Old Testament, New Testament, Church History, and Christian Theology.
FRONT was launched in 2011, and this fall we are offering the original curriculum for those who desire to receive this rich experience in learning. The cost is only $50 which includes textbooks and other materials. Registration is required so click here to sign-up online. Contact Steve Sumerel if you are interested in getting in FRONT or have any questions – Email | x233.
We are developing the Life Compass Planning Protocol together as one way of finding the wisdom we need to “Thrive in life” and to be fully supported at each stage of life. The classes of Silver Compassion will help so come and bring your friends with you. No reservations necessary. For more information on Silver Compassion – www.silvercompassion.com. Contact: Steve Sumerel – Email | x233.